MILLENIUM SECURITY ALTERNATIVE
ONE-CARD ACCESS FOR MULTIPLE LOCATIONS ON SCHOOLS
One-Card system solution for free flow of movement between multiple buildings.
One-card system to allow teachers and students to move between buildings and schools as needed.
Integrated ID system ensures that only approved persons can gain entry and access control associated benefits
Get full reporting on all student and staff entries and exits via events recording.
The flexible design allows the addition of new doors anytime.
CONTROLLED ACCESS AND TRACKING
Secure connected facilities such as libraries, gyms, cafeterias to prevent unauthorized access control.
Track all entries and exits via events recording and notifications
Set timed open and lock periods for libraries and gyms for night athletics and restrict after-hours classroom access.
Integrate the system with RAVE notifications and fire alarms to protect against unauthorized entry.
PROTECT IMPORTANT ROOMS AND EQUIPMENT
Provide top-notch security for controlled spaces.
- Keep laboratories, faculty offices, art studios, and inventory rooms secure to prevent unauthorized access control.
- Keep private data, documents, transcripts, files, and special equipment secure.
- Provide official entry to multiple buildings and facilities based on the administrative access level.
- The ability to generate reports of all admissions into certain rooms allows for accountability and safety of equipment and people.
- Customize ID and entry permissions for specific personnel and student access levels and schedules.
ACCESS CONTROL SECURITY THAT SAVES LIVES
Provide reliable access control that grows with your needs.
- Lock down all doors in the event of threats and existential danger to lives and property.
- Administer and control all entries remotely in the cloud based system from anywhere and at any time.
- Connect all entryways to classrooms, common areas, labs, and gyms in one place with discreet hardware.
- Scalable, reliable, with continuous software development to fit security needs for all facilities at every level.
- Manage one security system for both access control and video surveillance.