How to create a new cardholder in Linear Access base?
1. To Create New linear access base Cardholder first you need to open the Cardholder set of your location (1).
Click on the Create New Cardholder icon (2). The name of the linear access cardholder set (e.g., “Staff”) will appear above the boxes where the name is entered
3. Fill in the cardholder’s First name (3), Last name (4), etc. in the cardholder data fields. Assign Expiration date and fill in account holder access controller panel fields if needed.
4. In the credentials area (6), you may assign credentials to the base access cardholder. Credentials can be transmitters, cards, entry codes, or telephone linear access control directory codes. You may assign more than one credential type and more than one of each credential to a access control Miami cardholder. For example, a cardholder could have two entry codes and three cards.
4.1 In case you need to add a base access transmitter first go to the transmitter section (7), then click on assign new individual transmitter (8), Then enter the data for the individual transmitter (9) and click ok to save it (10).
4.2 In case you need to add a linear access base card first go to the card section (7), then click on assign new individual card (8), Then enter the access control servers data for the individual card (9) and click ok to save it (10).
4.3 In case you need to add an entry linear access code first go to the entry codes section (7), then enter the data for the entry code (8) and finally click on assign (9).
5. Click APPLY to save the linear access control cardholder. Now you need to send the changes to the intercom, first, you need to connect to the network.
How to connect to network?
1. Click on the On/Off-line with installation button:
2. When connecting to access control Miami network A the Connecting to [A] (YOUR INSTALLATION NAME) dialog box will appear:
3. Once the linear access base is connected, the SD & RD lights will flash indicating that AccessBase 2000 is polling the network and that the network is responding. Click on the next button to have base access 2000 automatically disconnect from the network upon completion of programming duties:
4. Then click on this button to send the changes:
How to delete cardholder?
You may delete a linear access control cardholder by selecting the cardholder and clicking on: