TELEPHONE ENTRY SYSTEM:
It is the telephone entry systems communication device you install at the gate where visitor can call the home and request entry.
If the building is constantly visited, whether commercial or residential, it is necessary to manage the access control servers to the property and maintain communication between the door and the user. Then, it aims to reduce the risks of unauthorized access to the property. Therefore, its main objective is to reduce the hazards of unauthorized access to the property. Suppose you want optimal security for your property. In that case, an intercom can offer a wide range of services and products related to the security of your property. It is a shield that allows you to control the door and identify visitors. There are also disadvantages in considering the types of telephone entry systems.
How works these systems?
A linear telephone entry it’s an electronic device that allows communication between building residents and visitors. The tenant called for the telephone system to the residents to authorize the visitor entry after identifying the person before that entry. This access control systems Miami requires a hardware install in the input of the property and a telephone to receive the call.
THE MAIN COMPONENTS OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES:
- Installed outdoor hardware was in front of the door.
- A door release system.
- Power supply.
- Telephone entry system wiring or cellular connection.
TYPES OF TELEPHONE ENTRY SYSTEM:
When you had your telephone connected to a phone jack in the wall, it was designed to alert the resident that a visitor is arriving, and the resident can determine whether the visitor can enter or not. So, wires transmit the voice from one part to the other part. It is one of the first access control systems companies built into buildings.
AUDIO INTERCOM SYSTEM:
The essential stand-alone audio intercom telephone entry systems system contains a master or base station and a remote or door station. Pressing the button on the principal station sends a signal to the electric door and unlocks it, allowing entry.
This system is not expensive, easy to install and maintain, easy to sell, and has one-person installation. But it is necessary to labor to run power and communication wiring to all component locations.
INTEGRATED TELEPHONE ENTRY SYSTEM:
That has is used to allow through a door specifically for the residential environment or office building. Their components consist of a master panel in the gate, electrified lock, power supply, and related wiring.
- This linear telephone entry system offers different sizes to fit various applications. But, it is more expensive than a stand-alone system.
VIDEO INTERCOM SYSTEM:
That also consists of a master or base station and one or more remote or door stations. The person answers from the base station and has more direct communication with the visitor verbally. The supervisor in the base station can see the guest on a screen and suggest proximity or distance from the camera for a clear image. A few advanced systems have been basing that permit the ptz security camera system (Pan, Tilt, Zoom). Pressing the button on the principal station sends a signal to the electric door and unlocks it, allowing entry. This system improves the security of the building. Also, the more moderns of this access control systems Miami offer unit hardware with screens to display video footage.
- It is easy to install, mostly plug and plays require no maintenance, and installation is one or two people. But necessitate a multi-wire hookup, which is more expensive than a basic audio system. The resident can see the visitor but, the visitor cannot see the resident. Lighting must be sufficient to use day and nighttime. So, the camera must be capable of adjusting to low light conditions.
CELLULAR TELEPHONE ENTRY SYSTEM:
In adapting, many providers have started to connect the system via cellular service. In this way, it is not necessary to have fixed telephones, and it is possible to choose a cloud base to store the video files. Considering that nowadays, most people use smartphones, and thanks to a convenient mobile application, it is possible to keep track of the situations occurring in front of the door for more security. Cellular telephone entry system using the cellmate’s app with the watchman cellular video door entry system. The owner can talk and create a video chat with the visitor at the door and take photos.
- With this system, the owner can access wherever they are. However, the cellular telephone entry system requires that customers buy and install a connection cellular box to allow the service.
The essential stand-alone wireless intercom system has been designed for residential and small commercial applications. That includes an electric lock, door station, base station, power supply, and wiring.
- It is easy to install, and it is not necessary to running wiring to all the components. It does not need wires to work. However, it is more expensive than cabling, and its operation sometimes is limited by the length of vision.
- Apartments building
- Main gates at gated communities
- Student housing
- senior living facilities
- commercial business
- Mixed-use buildings
Limitations of telephone entry system:
- They require a telephone line to make outgoing calls.
- You can’t manage or update a telephone entry system remotely.