Do you have a complete plan for your access control systems installation?
It is vital to plan for the unique characteristics of your building before you start buying access control components. Here are some important steps to take during this planning stage:
- Analyze blueprints and site drawings:
- A detailed review of your building’s blueprints and site drawings helps you plan for the components you need and where you’ll need to install them.
- Confirm your requirements in writing:
- When you’re dealing with a professional access control company, discuss every detail, and confirm the plan in writing. Don’t move forward with the install until you know exactly what you’re getting and how much it’s going to cost.
- Get approval from local officials:
- Always check with local fire officials and building code agencies to ensure your access control design complies with existing codes.
An expert access control provider should work closely with you to understand your access control needs and the requirements of your building. Your provider should also check to ensure that your plan complies with local building requirements.
Do you want any additional access control features?
Beyond the basic features of your access control solution, it’s important to consider the different add-ons you may want. Here are some examples of common add-ons:
- Integration with video surveillance and the grounds around your building
- Higher-level security features like facial recognition or fingerprint scanning technology
- Smartphone-based access control
- Internet-connected access control that uses standard wiring. This makes for simple plug-and-play installation, plus easier setup and maintenance.
- Cloud-based server
- Elevator access control
- Parking access control
- Integration with fire alarm and burglar alarm systems
Can your access control solution grow with your company?
As your company continues to grow and expand, is your access control solution capable of expanding with your firm? Here are two things to consider in this regard:
- Will it be easy to add new doors, offices, and office buildings to the access control solution you’ve designed
Dicsan’s Cutting-Edge Access Control for Modern Businesses
We actively use and seek out the latest technology solutions to provide our clients with the best services and solutions available today. Our certified, highly experienced technicians can help secure your business with a comprehensive and powerful access control systems. Access control systems can also be integrated with video surveillance camera systems, allowing for greater control across your security platform.